Video - The Caribbean Fishery Management Council and the Fishers...
- 151st CFMC Meeting - December 09-10, 2014 at the Marriott Frenchman's Reef Hotel, St Thomas, USVI.
For more information please contact the CFMC Headquarters.
- NOAA announces the availability of the National Invasive Lionfish Prevention and Management Plan, you may obtain copies of the Prevention and National Plan.
- Atlantic Highly Migratory Species; 2006 Consolidated Atlantic Highly Migratory Species (HMS) Fishery Management Plan; Amendment 7; Final Rule
- NMFS will host two public webinars to provide the opportunity toexplain management measures and effective dates in the final rule for Amendment 7 to the 2006 Consolidated Highly Migratory Species (HMS) Fishery Management Plan (FMP) (Amendment 7), which published December 2, 2014.
- Fuete y Verguilla - St Croix Special Edition (English Version) (Versión en Español) Publication by Sea Grant College Program and the Interdisciplinary Center for Coastal Studies (CIEL, in Spanish) of the University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez Campus
- Latest Fishery Bulletins
FB14-86 Seasonal Area Restrictions on Fishing in Caribbean Federal Waters Begin December 1, 2014 - NOAA Fisheries reminds fishers that commercial and recreational fishing for, or possession of, red hind is prohibited from 12:01 a.m., local time, December 1 through the last day of February, each year. Spanish version
- For more news go to NEWS